What are the dimensions and weights of Happy Golf interchangeable Mini Golf hole’s modules?
- The Narrow module weighs about 12.5 kg (27.53 pounds), dimensions: 125 cm x 70 cm x 12 cm (length x wide x height) (50 in. x 28 in. x 4.8 in.)
- The Straight module weighs about 15 kg (33.04 pounds), dimensions are the same as the narrow one.
- Everest weighs about 18.5 kg (40.75 pounds), dimensions: 125 cm x 70 cm x 30 cm (50 in. x 28 in. x 12 in.)
- The Angle weighs about 13.5 kg (29.74 pounds), dimensions: 90 cm x 90 cm x 12 cm (36 in. x 36 in. x 4.8 in.)
- The Beginning weighs about 2 kg (4.4 pounds), dimensions: 20 cm x 30 cm x 7 cm (8 in. x 12 in. x 2.8 in.)
- The Ending with the hole weighs 6.8 kg (14.98 pounds), dimensions: 50 cm x 70 cm x 12 cm (20 in. x 28 in. x 4.8 in.) The Total length of the hole is different; it depends of the configurations you play and any additional segments added to the hole.
How much space do I need to play interchangeable Mini Golf?
For one hole you need 25 sq. m. (225 sq. feet.) For 9 holes’ course you need about 200 sq. m. (2000 sq. feet.) For 18 holes course you need about 400 sq. m. (4000 sq. feet.) These space requirements are based on the calculation that you will change configurations of all holes in one event and that there will be a lot of people. If you will use only some of the configurations and there will not be a lot of people playing, you may need less space.
How fast can I prepare mini golf hole for the play?
One hole can be assembled in up to 5 minutes. For more holes you will need more time. For example, 9 holes could be assembled in up to 30 minutes.
What will I get for my money?
Your basic packages are:
- One Happy Golf hole includes 6 segments (4 different changeable segments), 2 Mini Golf putters and 2 balls.
- A 9 hole course which includes 54 segments (36 different changeable segments), 10 Mini Golf putters and 20 balls.
- An 18 hole course includes 108 segments (72 changeable segments and 36 variants), 20 Mini Golf putters, 40 balls.
Extra: all holes may be easily expanded with extra segments which you may order individually.
How much space do I need for storing the hole?
Store in a dry, well ventilated place under a roof! You can stack one segment on top of the other up to a reasonable height. For the storage of one hole you will need about 125 cm x 90 cm (4.1 x 3 feet) space and 90 cm (3 feet) height. For storage of 9 or 18 holes you may use different storing methods – you can store hole segments in different fashions, concentrating them in big stockpiles or keep them spread out. Both ways are possible and valid depending upon your needs.