How should I assemble and disassemble the hole?
- Place all hole segments on the ground.
- Assemble parts together – join the segment side with T profile to the next segment’s side with L angle, so that T profile fits into the L angle. There should not be any space between the segments.
- Connect the putting plate to the first segment and the end with the hole to the last segment.
- Hole should be assembled on a smooth, hard surface.
- The hole is disassembled the reverse way, just take each segment away and stack them for storage or transportation.
How can I change configuration of the hole?
Changing hole’s configuration is very easy. Just change segment positions in the same way as in assembly and disassembly. Remove some segments of the hole and then change segments with each other, and then assemble all segments again. Put the ending (with a hole) and the putting plate to the first and last segments.
Can I use fewer segments indoors and more segments outdoors?
Yes. One segment is 125 cm (50 inch) long, but you can add and take out segment you don’t want to play. So, if you bought one hole and want play only 3 changeable segments, you can leave out 1 segment. In such a case your hole will be shorter and easier. You can leave out 2 or, if you want, even 3 segments and play with only one segment and ending hole.